Housing Assistance for Veterans
Government home loan programs are available to Service Members, Veterans and their families who need financial assistance for housing payments, and help with avoiding foreclosure. These programs cover mortgages, home loans, relocation assistance and financial support for rent payments.
- Mortgages, Home Loans & Financial Assistance – If you are a military veteran and you are seeking assistance for a home loan, refinancing your home, or an issue related to a potential foreclosure, visit here.
- Military Housing & Relocation – For those veterans who require assistance with moving, including home and apartment listings, assistance with a move to allowances for a home move, visit here.
- Building & Locating Houses – Veterans have access to a network of resources when it comes to building or looking for a home. Visit here to access apartments for rent and other home referral networks.
- Temporary Housing – There are various resources available for veterans looking for temporary housing arrangements, including financial assistance programs like Home for Warriors, to free housing for wounded service members under the Operation Homefront Village program. For more information, visit here.
- Accessible Housing – Veterans who are wounded or disabled can access resources for accessible housing through programs including rehabilitation housing such as ABILITY House to affordable homes under the Building Homes for Heroes program. For more programs, visit here.
- Residential Rehabilitation Facilities – For those service members who are recovering from injuries, there are various facilities to accommodate you during this process. To find a program or facility in your area, visit here.